Sunday 31 July 2016

House of MinaLima – The Graphic Art of the Harry Potter films

It is Harry Potter-maniac again, because today is officially the premier of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I am so jealous because I would really like to see the play, but I am hoping that I´ll be able to see it at some point during the next year.



I was recently in London and I discovered that the house of MinaLima is having an exhibition of the graphic art from the Harry Potter films. Obviously I had to check it out and it was very interesting. The only problem is that the gallery is right around the corner from where the play is and it was a massive queue to see the one of the pre-shows, so naturally I was jealous.

But anyway – the exhibition was interesting and it was also free. It is in Soho so right in the heart of London. The ground floor is a shop, where you can by posters, stationary, homeware and books. It was a bit pricy, so I didn´t buy anything, but I saw that a lot of other people spent a lot of money. But many of the posters looked great, so I kind of wish I had bought one.







 On the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor you will find the exhibition itself, and there are also some authentic film props on display. For Harry Potter-enthusiasts this exhibition is a must-see in London, and it is only on display until the 4th of February 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment